For parties to identify needs and offers of each other and agree on an action plan
To develop an agreed upon plan
Pre-Work Required: None
1. Each party thinks individually about
- a. what I/we need from each other to be effective, and
- b. What I/we offer to the others to meet their needs.
2. Each presents uninterrupted to the group,
3. The group discusses them.
4. Work out action steps
5. Summarize commitments and action steps.
Source: Bens, Ingrid: Facilitating with Ease, Participative Dynamics, 1997
Derived from: Found on Jo Nelson's "Meeting Tools" List -- from Bens, Ingrid: Facilitating with Ease, Participative Dynamics, 1997, p. 167