- small animal figurines
Setting: Buy ahead of time small statutes of animals - lions, eagles, horses, etc. Try to have one type of animal per person and enough for everyone.
1. Have the animals in a bag so that the participants can not see them.
2. We are going to end the program now and would like to do that by giving each of you a gift. These gifts are animals. These are special animals because you don't select them they select you. So I would like you to put your hand into the bag and take the animal that selects you.
3. Have each participant select one of the animals without seeing them.
4. When each person has selected their animal, ask each person to show their animal and say why they think the animal selected them.
5. When everyone has said this, say that these animals are reminders of what has been accomplished in the workshop.