Setting: a standard deck of cards are needed.
Pre-Work Required: Pre work
Select the cards.
1. You have 18 people in your group, Take 9 hearts & the corresponding 9 spades. Put them randomly together.
Type of Facilitator-Client Relationship: any
Facilitator personality fit: any
Level of Difficulty to Facilitate (to be deleted during review): No specific skills required
1. Let each and everyone pick a card.
2. The pairs are then formed by picking the person with the card with the same number -- for example the 10 of spades with 10 of hearts.
3. If you have an odd number of people you can put in a joker in.
The person picking the joker then pairs with yourself.
4. Have people introduce themselves.
5. Have the each pair introduce their members to the whole group.
Follow-Up Required: none
Usual or Expected Outcomes: pairs of people introduce each other.
Derived from: unknown
History of Development: unknown