Simple visual method to put actions on a timeline.
To set either starting or ending or both dates for each set of actions in a plan, and coordinate them so they are doable.
- a large enough space to put the timeline on.
- Sticky-tack, a sticky wall, or masking tape
- A long strip of paper can be useful to mark the dates.
Put up a visual timeline on the wall, with dates of weeks or months.
1. Write each action on a card, put in appropriate week or month column. This can be done by small groups or in the whole group.
2. Adjust times to coordinate actions.
History of Development: Similar processes were used in PERT diagrams used in ship building during World War II