Deciding what to do with model or solution that has been proposed to a group
This is a way of refining or further developing a model, plan, plan or a solution to a problem.
Pre-Work Required: An initial draft of a model, plan or solution to a problem is prepared for group reflection
1. A model, plan or solution is
- a. introduced,
- b. presented and
- c. clarified.
2. The group discusses its merits and faults
3. May refine or adapt it.
4. The group makes a decision
- a. The group adopts the model,
- b. rejects, it,
- c. modifies it, or
- d. sends it to a group for refinement.
Follow-Up Required: This depends on the outcome.
Derived from: It is on Jo Nelson's "Meeting Tools"
History of Development: unknown