- Whiteboard or Flipchart
Pre-Work Required: Prepare some "facts" or "answers" to questions
1. Facilitator writes some cryptic facts about him/herself on the board. Example:
2. Participants try to find a question that matches each fact.
- purple - What's your favorite color? What color is your car? What color are your toenails?
- 16 months - How long have you lived in this city? How old is your child? How long have you been married?
- Japan - Where were you born? Where have you worked? Where are you going on vacation?
3. When participants have discovered all of the questions, place them in small groups of 3 - 4 people. Repeat steps 1 and 2 in each group -- each person says their name and a fact about themselves, and the other participants try to discover the question that matches that fact.
4. Have participants introduce each other to the large group.
Follow-Up Required: none
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Everyone knows each other's names and a little about them.
Derived from: unknown
History of Development: unknown