Using the image of traffic lights to explore different perspectives on a topic
To exchange ideas, create action plans and discover best practices within the group. for eg how to lead sales conversation, best practices in dealing with different situations, what will I do next, ways of working, etc
1. Create posters with traffic signals or use flipcharts
2. Trainer post signs of traffic signals in different colors on the wall, in the certain order, so that participants can see them and
3. Participants are divided into groups of 6-8
4. They are given a task to "translate" each sign into the part of sales conversation- what do we need to stop doing, start doing and be careful about.
5. Participants have to follow this pattern while preparing sales conversation or uncovering any other best practice.
6. They write it down on the piece of paper (in 15 minutes time)
7. Each group presents their information
8. Facilitator facilitates feedback on presentation and big group discussion at the end
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Exchanged information and ideas - seeking alignment.
Source: Mirjana Mihailovi