- Flipchart and markers
We would like to spend a few minutes doing a brief evaluation of today's work. We will do a longer evaluation at the end of the program.
1. Have the group work in small teams (3-6 people).
2. Ask them first as individuals to take 5 minutes to write 3- 5 items that they appreciated during today?s session and 3 - 5 items that they found should be improved. If people start working together, ask them to focus individually for the 5 minutes.
3. Then ask each small team to share their thoughts with each other and take 10 minutes to create 5 - 7 plus points and 5 - 7 delta points written onto a flipchart.
4. Ask each team to report their flipchart findings.
5. After each report ask, ?Was there anything here that you didn't understand??
6. ?Do you have any other questions or comments for this team??
Follow-Up Required: Make improvements to the program
Usual or Expected Outcomes: list of things that should be kept and a list of things that need to be changed.
Derived from: Shell International Exploration and Production facilitation and consultant training programs.
Alternative names: Keep or Change