- Sheets of paper folded horizonally making a tent with two outside sections and two inside sections and markers
Pre-Work Required: The tents should be prepared ahead of time or commercial ones purchased
Type of Facilitator-Client Relationship: any
Level of Difficulty to Facilitate (to be deleted during review): No specific skills required
1 Have the tents on the table.
2.. Ask people to put their name on one outside section of the tent.
3. On the second outside section of the tent put a symbol or word that indicates a successful outcome of the session.
4. On one of the inside sections of the tent write the word BREAK.
5. On the other inside section put ???????.
6. Expain that if they want a break they should put the BREAK side toward the Facilitator and if they don't understand what is going on or have other questions they should put the section with ?????? toward the facilitator.
7. When a number of BREAKS or ?????? are showing take a break or answer questions.
Follow-Up Required: none
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Name tents on tables in front of the participants and facilitator.
History of Development: Described by JERRY LINNINS, CPT
Learning-Performance-Quality Manager, Blue Shield of California