This method uses familiar children's songs to focus concentration and create group laughter.
Pre-Work Required: Selection of 3 songs that everyone will know
1. Sit in a circle, or triangle, or even, if need be, a parallelogram.
2. One person begins by singing any one of the three songs (for example Baa Baa Black Sheep, the Alphabet Song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star but any appropriate children?s song where ever you are).
3. Whenever the first person stops (which can be anywhere in the song), the next person must continue, without missing a proverbial beat, using the lyrics from the same, or one of the two remaining songs.
4. This can become exceedingly difficult. So exceedingly difficult as to border on the not-yet-fun* - hence the recommendation that at first you play with only two songs, and take turns only after a full measure of one song has been completed. For example: "ABCDEFG, Yes Sir, Yes Sir Three Bags Full, Up above the world so high..."
5. While the intent of this game is the fun, those who miss a beat can move to the end of the line, go work on the project, or get coffee for everyone.
Follow-Up Required: none
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Lots of Fun
Source: Bernie DeKoven
Alternative names: "ABBlackSheepLittleStar" and "TwinkleCDHaveYouAnyWool"