This exercise can be used in a team building workshop.
A team building exercise that can be used to build awareness of the talents in the team.
- 1/2 sheets of paper. tape and whiteboard.
Pre-Work Required: none
1. Give one example of a hidden talent you have.
2. Hand out one sheet of paper per person.
3. Ask people to write a talent that they have and no one is aware of it. Ask them to write in big letters. Don't let anyone else see what was written.
4. Turn it over and pass in the sheet.
5. Put them up one at a time on a whiteboard and ask people to guess who it is.
6. You can pass out prizes for the person that guesses the most.
Follow-Up Required: none
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Awareness of the gifts of other members of the team. Closer bonding
Source: Dick Alton
History of Development: This was shared by Dick Alton at a Share a Method session at an IAF Conference.