- A highly politicized and fairly polarized (yet congenial) group
- A recognized lack of collaboration and partnership
- Votes are split along predictable lines
- Common ground that seems to get built keeps shifting.
- marker pens
- maybe post its
Enlarging the vision can be done in a couple of different ways.
- Ask the group to look at what is in the vision and ask what hopes for the future are not included/missing.
- Or, brainstorm additional elements of the vision that are not included and then cluster them.
Usual or Expected Outcomes: a broader vision and the group becomes unstuck
Potential pitfalls: The vision becomes so abstract that it is not useful
How success is evaluated: highly motivated group
Derived from: A suggestion from Paula M. Diller at pmariad@SPRYNET.COM on the GRP-FACL Listserve
History of Development: unknown