Approach to uncovering stressors in an organization or team.
To have a list of practical ways to address stressors in an organization or team
Setting: Flip-chart paper and markers
Ideal conditions: People who work in the organization together for a long time
1. Divide participant into groups (people from the same department are in one group)
2. Give them following list of questions:
- What causes stress in our department (external/internal factors)?
- Who and how can feel it?
- What actions can be taken to reduce stress level?
- What can happen if we do not take any actions?
- How can we monitor if there is a stress and how it influence us? and
- To whom we will, when and how report about stress?
3. Let them answer questions for 15 minutes
4. Each group presents
Follow-Up Required: After the exercises participants should develop their Stress Policy and it would be good to follow how they use it
Usual or Expected Outcomes: Overview of causes of stress and ways how to deal with it
Source: Sladjana Milosevic - Mobilis Ltd, Serbia
History of Development: Used for the first time in factory FAS - Sombor, Serbia (February 2008)