Make everyone feel comfortable in the meeting
1) Fun questions related to work
- Name one colleague who is the most likely to escape a deserted island alive?
- If given the opportunity to be the boss for a day, which is the first thing you would do?
- If you had to meet any historical figure and choose him as your teammate, who would it be?
- What is the one thing that would actually help remote teams to function better?
- Especially, which one of your colleagues should go on to open his/her own company?
- What was your dream job when you were a kid?
- What is the most memorable thing you bought with your first salary?
- What is your favorite thing about your team?
- How do you feel about a four-day workweek where the total hours worked will be the same?
- What is the best advice you’ve received from anyone in this office?
- What is the best compliment that you’ve received from someone in the office?
2) More personal questions
- Which one book you’ve always wanted to read but didn’t get around to it?
- Any particular skill that you would recommend to everyone to learn?
- What is the one thing you look forward to doing when you wake up in the morning?
- Tell us the best advice you’ve ever received in your life?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
- What is your “I wish I had started doing this earlier in my life”?
- At reaching which milestone would you consider yourself to be successful?
- Which cartoon character do you find most relatable to now?
- If given the option to time travel to your past and give yourself some advice, which age would you choose to go to?
- The most terrible fashion trend that you followed religiously?
- If you could meet any historical figure and ask them only one question, who would it be and what would you ask?
- What is that one simple thing that everyone finds it easy to do, but you struggle with it?
- Is there any quote that really inspires you?