The activity is aimed to create personal fanzines, a collage method for auto-narrative and self-discovery.
To create a fanzine.
- The activity starts with a 10 min meditation in pairs. Each pair has an A and a B role.
- The A person starts asking the B “Who are you?” in a mantra way and B answer every time differently.
- After 5 min the pairs switch the roles.
- After the preparatory phase participants are asked individually to create their personal Fanzine using the suggestions and input from the meditating activity. ¨
- 10 min preparatory reflection activity to prepare participants for the activity: Who you are meditation in pairs roles A&B
- 1,10 h creation of Fanzines: using collage as a practice of self-discovery, autobiography
- 5-10 min of restitution, whole group
This activity had been created by participants of Muses - Youth Exchanged financed by Erasmus+.