Simple but powerfull exercise, showing how creative thinking can improve teams performance.
teambuilding, creative thinking, name game
Group is standing in a circle. Everybody has arms crossed at the back. Your goal is to create a process of giving and receiving the ball in your group, as fast as possible
- You can put your hands forward only if your name is spoken
- You can not pass the ball to the person next to you
- The ball must return to the person who started with it
- The ball must travel through the air
- Everybody has to touch the ball