Close eyes, then everyone looks across circle at another player and if they make eye contact they scream dramatically and leave the game.
players make clear, bold, committed actions
can be closing activity (everyone exits)
1. Have the class stand in a circle.
2. Tell everyone to look down (or close eyes)
3. Assign a counter to count “1, 2, 3…look!”
4. On “look” everyone must look up and directly at someone in the circle.
5. If the person you are looking is looking at someone else, you both are “safe”. If the person you are looking at is looking back at you too, you both must scream “ahh!” and fall to the ground (Variation: run out of the play area).
6. The counter begins another round with the remaining people standing in the circle.
7. Play until everyone is sitting or there’s just one person remaining.
Even numbers of players = everyone will exit
Odd numbers of players = one person will be left (they can be the 'winner' or you can make them the counter of the game)