This is an energizing activity that helps members of a group get to know each other, network, and recognize what they have in common.
Support the get-to-know process at the beginning of a session.
- Ask participants to mill around the room for about a minute.
- Blow the whistle and ask the participants to line up, according to a specific criterion selected from this list:
- distance from home to the workplace
- birth date in the calendar year
- number of different countries visited
- number of letters in his or her middle name
- number of pets
Source: Thiagi Group - Tracy Tagliati