Split into groups of two - each group should have a few pieces of paper and pens - and use a large area. Keep distance between groups.
- Break off into groups of two, with as many groups as you want.
- Each group must try to build an aerodynamic paper airplane from the paper provided that will be able to fly the farthest in a paper airplane contest.
- After constructing the airplane, each group member must write characteristics they think are important about themselves on each side of the plane, or on the inside.
- Conduct a flying contest to see which plane can go the farthest.
- The plane that went the longest distance will be the first one for the rest of the team to try and guess - the object is to guess which plane belongs to which group based on the characteristics written on the sides of the plane.
- After everyone guesses which airplane is which, the correct answers are revealed.
- Repeat with all planes according to distance, with the closest plane guessed last.
- Everyone wins!
If there aren't enough group members, you could try to make the planes individually and still have the whole group guess at the individual's characteristics.