Is a dream job an idea or a real thing we take seriously? The best way to check it is to challenge ourselved see a practical result. The activity gives the opportunity to confront ours expectation within practice.
Explore different roles to check if the job the participant thinks they like, actually like and know what it is about
Introduction; each participant gets a openning test and fill it individually. The facilitator collected them after filling.
A game; the participants are dived into groups by choosing a category, but carring about some people count balance. It is a participant choice where to go. The categories might be written on the papiers and the group is formed by standing next to the papier.
Rules; every group is going to their check-point named by the category. Read the description, choose the roles and make tasks. They are invited to record a result.
art - create an art exhibition
1. venue creator - create a place for an art exhibition
2. manager - make advertisement for your group’s art exhibition
3. manager - find sponsors (work with business team, create speech)
4. artist - create art for the exhibition
5. artist - create art for the exhibition
6. journalist - write a summary of what the exhibition is about
sport - create sports tournaments. once you have done individual tasks, take the role of players
1. judge/score counter - prepare score count sheet, follow the game, create rules
2. venue creator - prepare a place with all the equipment, table, supporter zone
3. manager - create an advertisement for your sports event
4. manager - find sponsors (work with business team, create speech)
5. material person - provide water, prizes, music ect.
health care - heal the patient
1. nurse - do first aid
2. psychologist - create questions and have a session with your patient
3. sanitary - find equipment (blankets, water, food ect.)
4. doctor - analyze given data and write a recovery plan
5. pharmacist - create medicine for the patient
government - play out elections for Chata Doubravka
1. candidate - write a speech about your goals for the next year in Chata Doubravka
2. candidate - write a speech about your goals for the next year in Chata Doubravka
3. host - prepare speaker places, host the debate (ask questions, follow time limit)
4. secretary - make voting lists, prepare questions for candidates
5. mayor - introduce last year goals, explain how much of them you succeeded in, tell about how you spent the last year’s budget
nature - have bonding time in the woods. once you have done individual tasks, take a moment to relax together in your created venue
1. journalist - write an article about objects in your venue (f.ex. tree, scenery, flowers)
2. geographer - create a trail map
3. venue creator - provide your venue with seats, trash bins, decorations ect.
4. venue creator - provide your venue with seats, trash bins, decorations ect.
5. hunter - make a bonfire, provide your guests with hunted food
education - have the first day of school. once you have done individual tasks, take the role of a student
1. headmaster - write a speech for students and teachers
2. youth worker - come up with a list of an open calls for after school activities
3. teacher - create tests for students, grade them
4. technical worker - create classroom, provide students with pens, papers
5. class teacher - prepare gifts for students, do an energizer
business - have a meeting discussing today’s tasks
1. banker - come up with money, tax system, the credit percentage
2. HR - come up with an open call for a new job offer in your company, if you have candidates, interview them
3. secretary - make weekly meeting plan for your company, document the summary of the meeting
4. fundraiser owner - create questions for the art department regarding their sponsorship, discuss with others will you support their event
5. fundraiser owner - create questions for sports department regarding their sponsorship, discuss with others will you support their event
science - create an experiment
1. planner - write the hypotheses, materials, steps, results of the experiment
2. engineer - come up with machines, tools you will need for the experiment
3. intern - find samples you will investigate
4. intern - find samples you will investigate
5. supervisor - follow that everything is under control, explain the science behind experiment
police - solve the crime
1. police officer - interview suspects
2. investigator - find evidence, solve the crime
3. investigator - find evidence, solve the crime
4. judge - convict the criminal
5. reporter - write an article, workflow of the crime
6. criminal - put evidence for investigators to findRychlá odpověď
If they are done and it is still time, they can go to another checkpoint and explore a new sector.
The whole group meets together. If the video is not published yet, here is a moment for short presentations.
The participants get the closing test and after filling it, they get the opening one and compare their answers.
Do you believe that a dream job exists? What does a dream job bring to you? Do you get your dream job easily? What is a dream job? Did you like an activity? How did you feel in different positions? Did you manage to work both individually and as a team.
The group was already after the activity about dream job so after consideration what is their dream job and in which sector they see themseves.