Here's an energizer that gives your participants an opportunity to think on their feet and see how others act under pressure.
Review learning points from previous parts of a training
- Ask participants to stand in a circle.
- Pick a category such as a product, service, issue, or any topic relevant to what was discussed in the workshop.
- Throw the ball to a participant.
- The participant who catches the ball must say something relevant about the topic.
- After saying something, the participant throws the ball to another participant.
- Continue this process for 5 minutes.
- Change the category and play the game again.
Source: Thiagi Group - Tracy Tagliati