1. Remain a victim
2. Reframe it / change perspective
3. Change it
4. Accept it
5. Leave it
1. remain a victim (choosing this, so there is some power)
being at the cause vs being at the effect - where is your power, where is your choiceexample: beliefs, this is a horrific time of year
2. reframe it / change perspective - find new way to look at it. take same actions. can be turn that frown upside down. shift relationship of what you’re experiencing
3, change it - take a different action, make a diff choice - stay engaged with the activity.
have conversation with co-worker.
4. accept it -- with no energy - this is hardest to do, pure acceptance
5. leave it - move/quit/break up / boundary
From iPEC ?