This is a fun and loud energiser based on the well-known “Rock, Paper, Scissor” game - with a twist: the losing players become the fan of the winners as the winner advances to the next round. This goes on until a final showdown with two large cheering crowds!
It can be played with adults of all levels as well as kids and it always works!
Get a group energized and cheering
1. Find a partner
2. Play "Rock, Paper, Scissors" against each other until the first win.
3. The winner has to find a new opponent. The losing player becomes a fan of the winner.
4. The winner plays against the new opponent, while their fan cheers for them.
5. The winner of the second game searches for a new opponent, while the losing team joins their fan base.
6. Repeat until there are only two opponents with a huge fan base cheering for them. The last two have to play until one player has won 2 times.
The basic rules of "Rock, Paper, Scissors" are the following:
The players count to 3. On 3 they form one out of 3 symbols with their hands:
1) "Rock" – the fist
2) "Paper" – the straight hand
3) "Scissors" – index and middle-finger pointing out
Each symbol wins and loses against one other symbol:
"Rock" brakes the "Scissors".
"Scissors" cuts the "Paper".
"Paper" wraps the "Rock"