The object of this game is to examine an issue from another perspective and find significance in the issue.
The object of this game is to examine an issue from another perspective, and find significance in the issue.
1. Look at an issue, product, or course of action using these three lenses:
- Heart: What makes it emotionally engaging?
- Hand: What makes it tangible and practical?
- Mind: What makes it logical and sensible?
2. List the characteristics or features that appeal to each lens.
3. Score the categories from 1 to 10. Evaluate strengths and weaknesses.
The Heart, Hand, Mind game was inspired by Swiss educational reformer Heinrich Pestalozzi.