1. As the participants to rub their stomachs with their left hand in a clockwise direction and at the same time rub the top of their head with their right had in a counter clockwise direction.
2. After a few seconds of this ask them to keep going and to begin tapping their right foot.,
3. Have them close their eyes and imagine that they are eating an ice cream cone.
4. While they are doing all of this have them imagine they see a monkey riding a bike.
5. Finally, have them sing happy birthday.
Usual or Expected Outcomes: higher energy in the group.
Derived from: Presented to at the 2007 International Alliance for Learning Conference in Austin, Texas, USA by Bonnie Tsai.