Using drawing and sharing to stimulate creativity on a theme
To stimulate creativity by having people draw pictures of the theme under discussion.
- Drawing materials such as pen, markers, water colour paints, crayons, etc. Paper suitable to be drawn on. Something to hang the pictures with
Pre-Work Required: The focus of the drawings needs to be thought through
1. Ask everyone to draw a picture of the theme and hang the picture on the wall creating a "Gallery".
2. After all the drawings are up, ask people to wander around the gallery.
3. Ask them to think about what the picture is saying about the theme.
4. Ask for new Ideas suggested by the pictures.
5. Capture the ideas on a flipchart of other way.
Follow-Up Required: Use the ideas
Usual or Expected Outcomes: a number of new ideas